Damn, ek moet die net weer deel.
Ek het die die naweek erens op Vleisboek raakgelees. Sommiges was rerig net dom, so ek kom plak net so paar hier.
- What if Earth is like one of those uncontacted tribes in South America, like the whole Galaxy knows we’re here but they’ve agreed not to contact us until we figure it ou for ourselves.
- Whenever you buy and eat half a chicken, you are secretly sharing a meal with a stranger.
- At age 30, you’ve spent a month having birthdays.
- Maybe plants are really farming us, giving us oxygen until we eventually expire and turn into mulch which they can consume.
- Condoms are one of the most environmentally friendly things invented by man. A single one has the potential to eliminate the carbon emissions of an entire human over the course of their lifetime.
- If you had $1 for every year the universe has existed (approximately 13.8 billion…
View original post 126 more words